We are sure you have already heard of the internet nightmare called “Heartbleed”, a bug that is effecting a lot of websites. It is strongly recommended to change the password of the sites that are listed as “vulnerable”. You can find this list here:
Unfortunately remembering hundreds of passwords isn’t easy and many of us use the same password for different platforms, even if that is not recommended. We therefore advise to change your passwords not just for the sites listed but also for any other account you may have across the web. We also would like to give you some tips how to generate a password that is secure and easier to remember.
Before we generate our passwords you should sort your accounts into groups like Email, Bank, Social Media for example or go with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or also possible Business and Private.
The next step is to come up with a sentence you can remember. Like “My zip code as a child was 555″
Based on this sentence we generate now our basic password by using the first letters combined with the number. Our basic password looks like this “Mzcaacw555″ and now, to have slightly different passwords for different accounts, we add the group to it. Here some examples:
Facebook = “Mzcaacw555-FB”
Twitter = “Mzcaacw555-TW”
Email = “Mzcaacw555-EM”
To make it even more secure we can also group some of our accounts in categories and subcategories. In our example we used Business and Private as the one category and than by service provider as a second category:
Facebook = “Mzcaacw555-FB”
Twitter = “Mzcaacw555-TW”
Email (private) = “Mzcaacw555-EM_P”
Email (business) = “Mzcaacw555-EM_B”
- To keep your password safe we also recommend:
- Change your password frequently.
- Use different basic passwords for different groups.
- If you use a public computer always use the “Logout” button when you are done.
- If you speak another language, try to come up with a sentence in a different language instead of your mother tongue.
Some provider offer an Authenticator to protect your account. Blizzard and Google have for example an app you can download to your smart phone. The Authenticator generates a random number, which you need to enter when accessing your account.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.
We are very excited to announce that we started producing the INTERNeX HiGHLIGHTS for our partner INTERNeX International Exchange Ltd. again. In the first video we introduce Alexandra and Daniela, the two new PR Coordinators of INTERNeX. Alexandra will review the month of February while Daniela is giving a preview about the planed trips and events.
Both of them prepared their own script and it was also their first time in front of a camera. We thing they did a very good job and hope you will enjoy this 2 minute video.
Producing a short video like this does not take much time and can be made for a reasonable price. If you like to create your own video, we would be happy to assist you. For more information and to contact us please visit our website http://teccrab.com and ask us for a free consolation.
We found on Kickstarter this fantastic project made by Humanatomy and we would like to encourage you to support it. The application is a fun way to learn about the human anatomy and a great asset for future nurses, doctor or anybody who like to learn more about the human body. Let us list some of the elements they want to include in this app from their Kickstarter Page:
Anatomy games. All our games are interactive with a combination of excellent images, correct terminology, and stats. You will be able to review, self test and track your improvements.
Reward and Tracking System. Earn badges for accuracy, speed and for improvement. The tracking system will monitor your improvements and challenges. If you are having trouble with one muscle, it will appear more often in the game.
Flashcards. We have the platform for the flashcard component. Each flash card will have the muscle image. You will be able to customize what you need to study. The origin, insertion, action, nerve and blood supply will be interactive. There are also tabs associated with each flashcard that takes you to a video, a memory aid or a note function. You will be able to build your own study decks.
Check out the related Kickstarter video on their YouTube Channel:
And don’t forget to check and support their project by visiting their Kickstarter Page at:
This position will require some knowledge of the online marketing, social media and video production industry. You will have to work directly with new clients and ensure that they receive services useful to their business; always aiming for a long term relationship with them.
Little bit about us
Our company offers a variety of services to smaller and larger businesses. We consult and support them to effectively promote their products, services, events and their brand and business online. For some of our services we work together with professionals from around the world which also allows us to offer additional services to our customers. If you want to learn more about teccrab inc. please visit our website at http://teccrab.com
Duties & Responsibilities
- Introducing and selling our services to small and medium size businesses.
- Developing a detailed and results-focused sales plan together with our CEO. The plan will be reviewed frequently and updated as required.
- Establish and maintain strong and trusting relationships with business owners, managers and decision makers through personal contact and superior customer service. Meet with individual customers frequently to build a relationship for teccrab inc. and become their primary contact person.
- Identify and analyze clients’ business requirements, propose potential solutions, source, negotiate and close new revenue streams. Your role is matching the service structure with the clients individual needs. Support from our team and our international partners will of course be provided, if needed.
- You will need to represent and promote teccrab inc. in a positive and professional manner.
- Provide weekly and monthly sales reports to our CEO.
- Feeding and updating the database, scheduling meetings and general paperwork related to this position are also part of your duties and responsibilities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- B2B selling experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Goal-oriented, self-motivator with the ability to work independently as well as with others.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve sales targets.
- Good organizational and time management abilities.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Capable of using Apple computers and software would be a plus
If you are interest in this position and working for our organization, please fill out the application form on our website http://teccrab.com/index.php/about/career.html
Please note that we will only accept applications via our online application form provided in this post. Please do not contact us via phone or Email. We thank you for your understanding.