Customer Service Representative
This position will require some knowledge of the online marketing, social media and video production industry. You will have to work directly with new clients and ensure that they receive services useful to their business; always aiming for a long term relationship with them.
Little bit about us
Our company offers a variety of services to smaller and larger businesses. We consult and support them to effectively promote their products, services, events and their brand and business online. For some of our services we work together with professionals from around the world which also allows us to offer additional services to our customers. If you want to learn more about teccrab inc. please visit our website at http://teccrab.com
Duties & Responsibilities
- Introducing and selling our services to small and medium size businesses.
- Developing a detailed and results-focused sales plan together with our CEO. The plan will be reviewed frequently and updated as required.
- Establish and maintain strong and trusting relationships with business owners, managers and decision makers through personal contact and superior customer service. Meet with individual customers frequently to build a relationship for teccrab inc. and become their primary contact person.
- Identify and analyze clients’ business requirements, propose potential solutions, source, negotiate and close new revenue streams. Your role is matching the service structure with the clients individual needs. Support from our team and our international partners will of course be provided, if needed.
- You will need to represent and promote teccrab inc. in a positive and professional manner.
- Provide weekly and monthly sales reports to our CEO.
- Feeding and updating the database, scheduling meetings and general paperwork related to this position are also part of your duties and responsibilities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- B2B selling experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Goal-oriented, self-motivator with the ability to work independently as well as with others.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve sales targets.
- Good organizational and time management abilities.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Capable of using Apple computers and software would be a plus
If you are interest in this position and working for our organization, please fill out the application form on our website http://teccrab.com/index.php/about/career.html
Please note that we will only accept applications via our online application form provided in this post. Please do not contact us via phone or Email. We thank you for your understanding.