This position will require some knowledge of the online marketing, social media and video production industry. You will have to work directly with new clients and ensure that they receive services useful to their business; always aiming for a long term relationship with them.
Little bit about us
Our company offers a variety of services to smaller and larger businesses. We consult and support them to effectively promote their products, services, events and their brand and business online. For some of our services we work together with professionals from around the world which also allows us to offer additional services to our customers. If you want to learn more about teccrab inc. please visit our website at http://teccrab.com
Duties & Responsibilities
- Introducing and selling our services to small and medium size businesses.
- Developing a detailed and results-focused sales plan together with our CEO. The plan will be reviewed frequently and updated as required.
- Establish and maintain strong and trusting relationships with business owners, managers and decision makers through personal contact and superior customer service. Meet with individual customers frequently to build a relationship for teccrab inc. and become their primary contact person.
- Identify and analyze clients’ business requirements, propose potential solutions, source, negotiate and close new revenue streams. Your role is matching the service structure with the clients individual needs. Support from our team and our international partners will of course be provided, if needed.
- You will need to represent and promote teccrab inc. in a positive and professional manner.
- Provide weekly and monthly sales reports to our CEO.
- Feeding and updating the database, scheduling meetings and general paperwork related to this position are also part of your duties and responsibilities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- B2B selling experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Goal-oriented, self-motivator with the ability to work independently as well as with others.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve sales targets.
- Good organizational and time management abilities.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Capable of using Apple computers and software would be a plus
If you are interest in this position and working for our organization, please fill out the application form on our website http://teccrab.com/index.php/about/career.html
Please note that we will only accept applications via our online application form provided in this post. Please do not contact us via phone or Email. We thank you for your understanding.
My name is Zehra and for the next two months I will be working in the sales and marketing department of teccrab inc.
I thought that you certainly want to know who you’ll have to deal with for the next few weeks:
Well, as you’ve probably noticed, I have no typical Canadian name.
Maybe that’s because I was born about 8200 km away from Vancouver.
No, it’s not Italy, not France. Right!! I’m from Germany!
My family is originally from Bosnia, but I always lived in Huefingen, a small town in the southwest of Germany.
I am 20 years old and I’m studying economics. In one year I will hopefully have my bachelor’s degree.
At the moment, I want to get more experience in sales and marketing and also to brush up my English.
That is why INTERNeX, which is a partner of my university, suggested to do an internship at teccrab.
And where can I learn more than in a company, which is not only doing a great job but also working with a lot of passion?!
And now I’m sitting here in the office of teccrab, looking out the windows, enjoying the flare of Vancouver and hoping that the next two months at least be half as amazing as the last few days here in Canada.
I would be delighted if you would give some survival tips for Vancouver, ask me some questions or what I would like the most if you tell me some stories about yourself!
I’m looking forward to get many new impressions, to gain more experience and to meet a lot of cool people like you are!