We wish everyone an amazing time and hope you will enjoy your BBQ, Fireworks, Parade or whatever else you have planed to celebrate. Have a good time and Happy Canada Day.
We are enjoying the last days of the year and would like to take a moment to say thank you for an amazing year. This year we had the pleasure to work with a lot of brilliant people on many fantastic projects. We would like to mention some of our highlights in our last post of 2014.
Our Sales Representative Alex joined our team in February 2014 with some creative ideas to increase the sales for our video production services. In March we produced a little advertisement with the goal to create a video that would demonstrate how powerful video advertisement can be, even if the video is made on a small budget. The video we produced, staring Alexander, is the following:
In May 2014 we had the pleasure to start working with Patricia, a very talented and dedicated Web Application Developer. One project she helped us with was the websites for an insurance agency in Germany. She also became the Project Manager for an in-house software we are developing.
Later this year we had the opportunity to update the INTERNeX website and to create a prototype for an iPhone application for them.
We also produced a 15 minute movie for INTERNeX which will be used as orientation for arriving candidates. Since this video is for their use only, we also produced a making of video:
During 2014 we have offered many seminars, but between October and December we had two seminars we want to mention here. One was about Online SCAM and the other about Facebook advertisement. Every Wednesday from October to mid December we switched between those two seminars and would like to thank everyone who joined us. If you are interested to see what seminars we organized in 2014 feel free to check out our profile on Eventbrite:
We used the quite time at the end of 2014 to work on our own website and translated a major part of it also into German. You can find our website at http://www.teccrab.com or http://de.teccrab.com if you prefer to read our details in German.
After this little short review let us talk a bit about 2015.
Our main goal for 2015 is to open an agency in Germany. With the knowledge and our connection we are confident that we can be a great asset for German companies who want to check out the North American Market and for Canadian companies who would like to explore opportunities in Europe. We produced a little video ad to introduce teccrab and our services to the German Market. The video is the following:
To get things started in Germany we have also planed a seminar in March 2015 were we talk about benefits and risks using social media as marketing platform. If you are interested to learn more about this seminar check out http://seminar.teccrab.com for more information.
Seminars are for us an important factor not only to educate but also to build trust. We therefore plan to offer in 2015 seminars with various topics. Since we had great success with the Online Scam seminars we are planing to have them as a regular event.
We also want to introduce “The Off Switch V2.15 by teccrab” an event we would like to offer once a month. More details on that soon.
As mentioned we had an exciting year and look forward to see what 2015 will have to offer.
We wish you all a good start into the new year.
We are very excited to announce that we started producing the INTERNeX HiGHLIGHTS for our partner INTERNeX International Exchange Ltd. again. In the first video we introduce Alexandra and Daniela, the two new PR Coordinators of INTERNeX. Alexandra will review the month of February while Daniela is giving a preview about the planed trips and events.
Both of them prepared their own script and it was also their first time in front of a camera. We thing they did a very good job and hope you will enjoy this 2 minute video.
Producing a short video like this does not take much time and can be made for a reasonable price. If you like to create your own video, we would be happy to assist you. For more information and to contact us please visit our website http://teccrab.com and ask us for a free consolation.
This position will require some knowledge of the online marketing, social media and video production industry. You will have to work directly with new clients and ensure that they receive services useful to their business; always aiming for a long term relationship with them.
Little bit about us
Our company offers a variety of services to smaller and larger businesses. We consult and support them to effectively promote their products, services, events and their brand and business online. For some of our services we work together with professionals from around the world which also allows us to offer additional services to our customers. If you want to learn more about teccrab inc. please visit our website at http://teccrab.com
Duties & Responsibilities
- Introducing and selling our services to small and medium size businesses.
- Developing a detailed and results-focused sales plan together with our CEO. The plan will be reviewed frequently and updated as required.
- Establish and maintain strong and trusting relationships with business owners, managers and decision makers through personal contact and superior customer service. Meet with individual customers frequently to build a relationship for teccrab inc. and become their primary contact person.
- Identify and analyze clients’ business requirements, propose potential solutions, source, negotiate and close new revenue streams. Your role is matching the service structure with the clients individual needs. Support from our team and our international partners will of course be provided, if needed.
- You will need to represent and promote teccrab inc. in a positive and professional manner.
- Provide weekly and monthly sales reports to our CEO.
- Feeding and updating the database, scheduling meetings and general paperwork related to this position are also part of your duties and responsibilities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- B2B selling experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Goal-oriented, self-motivator with the ability to work independently as well as with others.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve sales targets.
- Good organizational and time management abilities.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Capable of using Apple computers and software would be a plus
If you are interest in this position and working for our organization, please fill out the application form on our website http://teccrab.com/index.php/about/career.html
Please note that we will only accept applications via our online application form provided in this post. Please do not contact us via phone or Email. We thank you for your understanding.