We wish everyone an amazing time and hope you will enjoy your BBQ, Fireworks, Parade or whatever else you have planed to celebrate. Have a good time and Happy Canada Day.
This position will require some knowledge of the online marketing, social media and video production industry. You will have to work directly with new clients and ensure that they receive services useful to their business; always aiming for a long term relationship with them.
Little bit about us
Our company offers a variety of services to smaller and larger businesses. We consult and support them to effectively promote their products, services, events and their brand and business online. For some of our services we work together with professionals from around the world which also allows us to offer additional services to our customers. If you want to learn more about teccrab inc. please visit our website at http://teccrab.com
Duties & Responsibilities
- Introducing and selling our services to small and medium size businesses.
- Developing a detailed and results-focused sales plan together with our CEO. The plan will be reviewed frequently and updated as required.
- Establish and maintain strong and trusting relationships with business owners, managers and decision makers through personal contact and superior customer service. Meet with individual customers frequently to build a relationship for teccrab inc. and become their primary contact person.
- Identify and analyze clients’ business requirements, propose potential solutions, source, negotiate and close new revenue streams. Your role is matching the service structure with the clients individual needs. Support from our team and our international partners will of course be provided, if needed.
- You will need to represent and promote teccrab inc. in a positive and professional manner.
- Provide weekly and monthly sales reports to our CEO.
- Feeding and updating the database, scheduling meetings and general paperwork related to this position are also part of your duties and responsibilities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- B2B selling experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Goal-oriented, self-motivator with the ability to work independently as well as with others.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve sales targets.
- Good organizational and time management abilities.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Capable of using Apple computers and software would be a plus
If you are interest in this position and working for our organization, please fill out the application form on our website http://teccrab.com/index.php/about/career.html
Please note that we will only accept applications via our online application form provided in this post. Please do not contact us via phone or Email. We thank you for your understanding.
If you are a fan of Tabletop games then this is a Kickstarter project you don’t want to miss. What Zach Hill from ArcanEngine, a company located in Langley Canada, is offering is a platform that allows you to create your own miniature and get it 3D printed. You will be able to pick parts from a library that is constantly updated and create your own model. If you own a 3D printer you can download your creation and print it yourself. Of course if you do not have a 3D printer you can also get it shipped to your home.
The project started on November 15th, 2013 and will end at December 16th, 2013. The goal is to get CA$ 68,000 to get this project founded. To check out their rewards and to learn more about this project please go to their Kickstarter page at
We wish everyone a great start into the new week.
We started in May a new video project with INTERNeX. A show for their candidates to inform about upcoming trips, events and pub nights. We as well included in each video a short INTERNeX EXPLOReR where we introduce different locations in Vancouver.
Usually each episode is about 3 minutes long, but for episode 7 we went to see another of our clients, Craig from tangledthoughts.ca, where one of INTERNeX PR interns received a special treat. Craig is one of the best Hairdresser in Vancouver and you can usually find him in THE salon beauty bar on 505 Thurlow Street.
We needed for the production and postproduction of that video about 3 days. Little fun fact, while filming in THE salon beauty bar, another film crew closed the Thurlow Street in front of the salon to shoot a scene for the upcoming Godzilla movie. I admit it was very cool to produce a video right next to the big boys.
We also would like to mention that we had to change the format in episode 7 a little. The reason is because Clara, one of INTERNeX PR interns, is usually editing the videos. But for episode 7 we had to do the entire postproduction ourselves. Unfortunately we forgot to copy the intro and music Clara used for her videos and had therefore to improvise.
We hope you will enjoy the video and look forward to your comments.
For more information about…
INTERNeX is celebrating its 10 year anniversary with a hugh summer party at the rowing club. In those 10 years INTERNeX helped thousand of candidates form more than 50 different countries to work, live and learn abroad.
We would like to say happy anniversary and are very happy to be a Bronze Sponsor for the party which has the motto…
Here some more information about the event from their Facebook Event Page:
THEME: All around the world. Dress up in the colors of your country’s flag or national dress. We have candidates from all over the world; it’s sure to be a colorful event!
WHERE: The Rowing Club at Stanley Park
WHEN: Thursday, August 9th @ 18:00 – 01:00
COMPETITIONS/GAMES: There will be some great prizes to be won throughout the night. Take part in our mini competitions and fun games and you might just be a winner!
DRINKS: There is a bar at the Rowing Club where you will be able to buy your drinks for the night. *ID’s will be checked*
GUEST LIST: Everyone that wants to come to the party needs to put themselves on the guest list. You will not be allowed in if you are not on the guest list. You can find more information on our website http://internexworld.com/
or use those direct links:
The INTERNeX Team look forward to celebrating with all of you!
AIN’T NO PARTY LIKE AN INTERNeX PARTY!